First Financial Canadian Leasing
Customized Leasing Solutions for Commercial Equipment and Solar Energy Projects.
First Financial Canadian Leasing is a privately-held finance leader working with Canadian businesses and subsidiaries of US corporations. We provide companies with equipment financing for all categories of commercial assets and various industries, including construction and heavy equipment, IT solutions and services, material handling and automation, renewable energy and energy saving projects.
IT Solutions & Services
The latest in cybersecurity, cloud-based solutions, SAAS, and IT.
Material Handling & Automation
Solar & Renewable Energy
As demand for solar and renewable energy rises, we make the transition an affordable reality.
Construction & Industrial Equipment
Affordable access to the equipment needed to push your business forward and build a solid foundation for future expansion.
Part of the Larger Picture
Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, First Financial Canadian Leasing is a division of First Financial Equipment Leasing. For over 20 years, First Financial Equipment Leasing has provided financing solutions designed to conserve capital and offer affordable access to often expensive yet increasingly critical, advanced technologies and equipment to Middle Market to Fortune 500 companies.
First Financial Canadian Leasing is also part of the global network of JA Mitsui Leasing (hyperlink), with over $15B in assets under management. Established in 1971, JA Mitsui is a joint venture of Mitsui & Co. (2022 revenue $96B) and Norinchukin Bank (2022 assets totaling $1.05 Trillion).
Over the years, we have built lasting relationships with customers, vendors, and partners throughout Canada and the US. Through our hands-on approach, we work closely with them through every stage of the financing process to develop personalized leasing solutions and provide the funding needed for growth and expansion.
Keeping Your Working Capital
Benefits of Lease Financing with First Financial Canadian Leasing
- 100% FINANCING – Acquire new or used equipment without a significant cash outlay. 100% of the costs are covered, and no down payment is required.
- CONSERVE WORKING CAPITAL – Leasing stabilizes your cash flow and preserves lines of credit for other operational needs, investments, or unforeseen expenditures.
- LOWER MONTHLY PAYMENTS – Through leasing’s extended terms, payment amounts can be substantially lower than if the equipment were purchased with borrowed funds.
- BUNDLE SOFT COSTS – Wrap all project costs, such as engineering, software, services, freight, and installation, into one monthly payment.
- AVOID OBSOLESCENCE – Upgrade outdated equipment and stay on top of the latest advances in equipment and technology.
- INCREASED PURCHASING POWER – Leasing provides more purchasing power than when using cash or bank loans. Since the monthly lease payment is only a small portion of the total cost of the equipment, leasing increases your equipment choices for a given dollar allocation.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – First Financial Canadian Leasing coordinates vendor progress payments, provide ongoing consultation, and helps you execute technology management plans.