First Financial Canadian Leasing
Customized Leasing Solutions for Commercial Equipment and Solar Energy Projects.
First Financial Canadian Leasing is a privately-held finance leader working with businesses across Canada and Canadian subsidiaries of the US. We provide companies with equipment financing for all categories of commercial assets and various industries, including construction and heavy equipment, IT solutions and services, material handling and automation, and solar and renewable energy.
IT Solutions & Services
The latest in cybersecurity, cloud-based solutions, SAAS, and IT
Material Handling & Automation
We deliver everything needed for the automation of manufacturing, distribution, and logistics systems
Solar & Renewable Energy
As demand for solar and renewable energy rises, we make the transition an affordable reality.
Construction & Heavy Equipment
Affordable access to the equipment needed to push your business forward and build a solid foundation for future expansion.
Part of the Larger Picture
Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, First Financial Canadian Leasing is a division of First Financial Equipment Leasing (hyperlink). For over 20 years, First Financial Equipment Leasing has provided financing solutions designed to conserve capital and offer affordable access to often expensive yet increasingly critical, advanced technologies and equipment to Middle Market to Fortune 500 companies.
First Financial Canadian Leasing is also part of the global network of JA Mitsui Leasing (hyperlink), with over $15B in assets under management. Established in 1971, JA Mitsui is a joint venture of Mitsui & Co. (2022 revenue $96B) and Norinchukin Bank (2022 assets totaling $1.05 Trillion).
Over the years, we have built lasting relationships with customers, vendors, and partners throughout Canada and the US. Through our hands-on approach, we work closely with them through every stage of the financing process to develop personalized leasing solutions and provide the funding needed for growth and expansion.
Keeping Your Working Capital
Many businesses struggle with high upfront costs when investing in new equipment. Often, few companies have the cash to buy equipment outright, and traditional lenders and banks have tightened their lending standards. At First Financial Canadian Leasing, we worked closely with our clients to create cost-effective lease financing solutions customized to their objectives.
Lease financing is the ideal option to help you find the capital you need to invest in your future without taking away from your present financial capabilities. By leasing a project, you get the equipment you need to grow your business while conserving working capital.
Benefits of Lease Financing with First Financial Canadian Leasing
- 100% FINANCING – Acquire new or used equipment without a significant cash outlay. 100% of the costs are covered, and no down payment is required.
- CONSERVE WORKING CAPITAL – Leasing stabilizes your cash flow and preserves lines of credit for other operational needs, investments, or unforeseen expenditures.
- LOWER MONTHLY PAYMENTS – Through leasing’s extended terms, payment amounts can be substantially lower than if the equipment were purchased with borrowed funds.
- BUNDLE SOFT COSTS – Wrap all project costs, such as engineering, software, services, freight, and installation, into one monthly payment.
- AVOID OBSOLESCENCE – Upgrade outdated equipment and stay on top of the latest advances in equipment and technology.
- INCREASED PURCHASING POWER – Leasing provides more purchasing power than when using cash or bank loans. Since the monthly lease payment is only a small portion of the total cost of the equipment, leasing increases your equipment choices for a given dollar allocation.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – First Financial Canadian Leasing coordinates vendor progress payments, provide ongoing consultation, and helps you execute technology management plans.