MEDICAL EQUIPMENT LEASING & FINANCING
Leasing new equipment can boost revenue and achieves a speedy return on investment
- Leasing medical equipment can offer you more financial flexibility, save money, and provide significant cost savings.
- Upgrading your outdated assets can boost your profits, manage your growth, and reduce risks.
- Maintain a competitive edge in attracting and serving patients by investing in the newest technology.
- Leasing medical equipment is an effective way to easily adapt to changes in the healthcare industry.
BENEFITS OF LEASING MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
Acquire the equipment you need without a major initial cash outlay.
Conserve Working Capital
Stabilizes cash flow and preserves lines of credit for other operational needs, investments, or unforeseen expenditures.
Rather than paying one lump sum for your equipment, you make smaller payments while the equipment is working for you.
Upgrade outdated equipment and stay on top of the latest advances in equipment and technology.
Bundle Soft Costs
Ability to bundle all project costs like engineering, software, services, freight, and installation into one monthly payment.
Options at the end of term to easily purchase, replace, upgrade or add additional equipment.
First Financial Equipment Leasing equips an array of medical facilities including:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Outpatient Diagnostic Centers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
MRI Machines, CT Scanners, X-Ray Machines, Nuclear Imaging, Ultrasound, Mammography
Pharmacy Automation & Inventory Management
Microscopes, Chemistry Analyzers, Mass Spectrometers, Sterile Processing
PATIENT ROOM & LIFE CARE SOLUTIONS:
- Anesthesia Delivery, Infusion Pumps, Patient Monitoring and Ventilators
- Patient Comfort: Hospital Beds, Stretchers and Surgical Tables
- Telehealth & Patient Record Management Technology
RADIO SURGERY/CANCER CARE:
- Gamma Knife, Linear Accelerator and Proton Beam Therapy
- Operating Room: Surgical Robots and Operating Room Technology
- Endoscopy and Surgical Tools
HEALTHCARE IT EQUIPMENT:
- Laptops, Servers, Networking, Storage, Printers, EHR System, Mobile Computer Carts,
Nurse Calling, Telephony
- Sterilization Equipment
- Energy Management and
- Recapture: Solar, Regeneration