Start Your Future with Us
First Financial Equipment Leasing is a 21-year old leasing company with a strong entrepreneurial culture, engaged executives, and solid financial backing. We understand the value of long-term relationships and recognize that our team members are the cornerstone of our long-term success. Whether you are a recent college graduate or have been active in the leasing industry for several years, discover where a career with us can take you.
What First Financial Offers You
Over the years, we have fostered a fun, supportive and rewarding work environment in order to attract and retain exceptional talent. With our continued growth, we are always looking for passionate, self-motivated, and innovative individuals to join our team. We work together to achieve our goals, helping each other every step of the way.
- Medical Wellness Program
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Free Snacks & Drinks
- Fun, Collaborative Culture
- Monthly Happy Hour and Holiday Celebrations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation Time
- Life Insurance
- Community Involvement
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Program
A happy, engaged workplace is more productive and effective for all involved. At First Financial Equipment Leasing, we create the best employee experience possible so our team members can thrive, both personally and professionally.
Annual Holiday Celebration
Explore Career Opportunities with Us
General Job Responsibilities—Contract Administrator, Orange, CA
As a Contract Administrator, you will make ample use of your existing documentation skills while also developing new ones as part of our Contract Administration team. This will include preparing and reviewing master agreements and supporting documentation for various lease products. You will be supporting dedicated account representatives and customers, interfacing with our Credit and Accounting departments, and working closely with vendors and our funding sources.
- Analyzing documentation requirements through thorough review of credit conditions, pricing, customer organizational structure, security interest position and vendor quotes/invoices
- Preparing lease agreements and related client lease documentation as well as coordinating and liaising with customers to ensure timely funding and a positive client experience
- Managing equipment orders including, but not limited to preparing purchase orders, monitoring equipment delivery and installation and coordinating payment to vendors
- Communicating extensively with customers and vendors throughout the documentation and equipment ordering processes
- Maintaining transaction status reports and communicating with various teams regarding the status of each transaction
- Setting-up and entering lease data into accounting system
- Maintaining customer insurance requirements, including obtaining insurance certificates for funding and requesting renewals upon expiration
- Utilizing web-based portals and internal platforms to maintain corporate records and compliance
- Running a UCC search when required and manage all UCC financing statements for timely filing
- Clearing all conflicting liens via lien release documents or UCC financing amendments when required
- Ensuring compliance with all transaction requirements through the use of prudent closing practices and commercial lending, leasing, and sale standards, while meeting all internal deadlines and customer expectations
- Managing and maintaining all follow-up requirements associated with transactions
- Other tasks or projects as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of Equipment Leasing / Commercial Lending documentation experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or other related field
- Working knowledge of UCC Uniform Commercial Code and Insurance requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including professional phone and email etiquette
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Positive work attitude and approach to daily tasks
- Odessa/NetSuite experience a plus
First Financial Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
First Financial offers a variety of internships for talented students and recent college graduates looking to learn more about leasing and finance. As one of our interns, you will gain the hands-on experience required to succeed not only within our company, but also the finance industry. We place interns in various departments of our company including but not limited to credit & syndication, accounting, sales, operations, and marketing.
First Financial Equipment Leasing is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in learning more about our internships,